Explore our X-kit Achieve range and be exam ready!
X-kit Achieve Study Guides
You can use our X-kit Achieve Study Guides throughout the year to prepare for tests and exams.
- Step-by-step explanations and worked examples.
- Annotated diagrams and illustrated concepts.
- Graded activities and answers.
- Exam hints and tips provided.
- Key terms highlighted and explained in context.
- Glossary of key terms.
Available in a wide range of subjects for Grade 8 to 12.
X-kit Achieve Literature Study Guides
X-kit Achieve Literature Study Guides are CAPS-aligned and covers all the knowledge and skills tested in the final lietrature exams.
- Themes, plots and characters thoroughly explained.
- Diagrams summarise important content.
- Thought-provoking exercises and answers.
- Sample contextual and essay questions with answers.
- Glossary of important words and literature terminology.
- Specific guidelines for writing the literature exam.
Available for various prescribed novels, dramas, poetry and short stories for Grade 10 to 12.
X-kit Achieve Exam Practice Books
X-kit Achieve Exam Practice Books focus on preparing learners to write exams. They include CAPS-compliant exam papers with appropriate cognitive levels and content weighting. Written by expert teachers and examiners, they follow the National Examination Guidelines structure.
- CAPS-compliant exam papers.
- Complete memos with mark allocations.
Available in a range of subjects for Grade 10 to 12.
X-kit Achieve Workbooks
Filled with worked examples, exercises and practice tests, the X-kit Achieve Workbook enables Grade 8 and 9 learners to gain confidence through practise, apply their skills and improve their results.
- Worked examples.
- Activities and answers.
- Practice exam questions and memos.
Available in a range of subjects for Grade 8 to 9.
Selected subjects available in Afrikaans as X-kit Presteer!